Tonight?

Matt Follett

Mar 29, 2010, 12:08:39 PM3/29/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I'm going to be there tonight. Who else will be there?

Aside from that, do people want to meet some place less like a classroom? Perhaps:
* the Bread Co. at Euclid & Forest Park Ave.
* the Bread Co. in Brentwood
* Kayak Coffee

I intend to send out an email confirming whether we've moved at 3, so please respond with your preference by then.

Thanks,
Matt Follett

Michael Kiwala

Mar 29, 2010, 12:21:45 PM3/29/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
I would prefer to meet somewhere besides work any of these choices are
fine with me (they are all similarly convenient to me).

Does anyone have information on which one will be the least busy? I
pick that one.

> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to erlang-colearning+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Rock Harris

Mar 29, 2010, 12:30:46 PM3/29/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com, erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
I plan on being there. I'm easy as to location, but Brentwood is
easier to me. Up to you....

Sent from my SuperPhone....

Michael Kiwala

Mar 29, 2010, 12:35:11 PM3/29/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
I vote for brentwood.

>> erlang-colearning+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with

>> the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

> erlang-colearning+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with

indraniel

Mar 29, 2010, 12:44:07 PM3/29/10
to Erlang Colearning
I won't be able to attend tonite. Hope you guys have a good meeting
though.

Does Ken know about the google group? He has been recently looking
into Erlang, perhaps he maybe interested in attending tonite...

Cheers,
Niel

Matt Follett

Mar 29, 2010, 1:28:48 PM3/29/10
to erlang-c...@googlegroups.com
Niel,

I think Ken was hanging out at the meeting last week so that might have been why he was looking into it.

~Matt