Re: Digest for erlang-berlin@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Angelos Kapsimanis

May 7, 2013, 6:15:24 AM5/7/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
You got one interested

On 7 May 2013 10:20, <erlang...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/erlang-berlin/topics

    Mateusz Korszun <mkor...@gmail.com> May 06 02:45AM -0700

    Hey All,

    Just wondering if anyone would be interested in presentation about
    possibilities of cloudControl PaaS platform <https://www.cloudcontrol.com/>and its support for Erlang apps?

    Best Regards
    --
    Mateusz

Knut Nesheim

May 7, 2013, 6:17:19 AM5/7/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Sounds cool!

Are you able to also share some internals about how your product works?

Sukumar from Wooga suggested to present his thesis project, Warlock. If we have two presentations, we are all set for a great evening. :-)

Knut

sergio veiga

May 7, 2013, 8:35:06 AM5/7/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
No idea how cloudcontrol works with erlang, but with ruby functions perfect, so +1 in interest for this talk :)

Thanks

Mateusz Korszun

May 8, 2013, 4:26:02 AM5/8/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure if talking about platform internals would be interesting for you since there is no erlang, at least so far :) Anyway I could give you some short overview, but I would like to focus on our support for erlang apps via custom buildpacks, how to use it, work with addons, deployments, etc. Would love also to discuss and collect some hints and ideas how to improve our erlang ecosystem.

Mateusz Korszun

May 11, 2013, 3:03:35 PM5/11/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
So just let me know if you want this presentation during nearest meeting or want to do it a bit later - for me no problem. Btw, when is nearest meeting?

Best Regards
--
Mateusz

Knut Nesheim

May 11, 2013, 3:25:57 PM5/11/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, let's do it :-)

The next one will be May 29th. I'll create the lanyrd event and send out the link next week.

Regards
Knut