Erlounge June

Knut Nesheim

Jun 20, 2013, 12:23:12 PM6/20/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Time for Erlounge again. Heinz will present something cool on CRDTs, clever datastructures good for distributed systems. You can for example have a distributed counter that doesn't lose data.

Wednesday 26th, 19.30 at the Wooga office, Saarbrucker str 38.

If you're thinking about presenting something, please come forward :-)

Signup here:

Knut

Knut Nesheim

Jun 20, 2013, 1:18:46 PM6/20/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
I've been thinking about using meetup.com for organising the event. Lots of other groups are using it and liking it, so I decided to give it a try.

If you want to sign up at meetup, here is the link:

Knut

Andrzej Sliwa

Jun 20, 2013, 3:43:42 PM6/20/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
there is any way to change day of week in general?

middle of week is very difficult if some body commuting like I :)
maybe Monday could be feasible

Best Regards,
Andrzej