Meetup!

Knut Nesheim

Feb 19, 2014, 8:49:51 AM2/19/14
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Let's finally get the Erlounge started again. What about Feb Wednesday 26th at a suitable venue?

If you have something cool you're dying to present, this is the time to come forward. :) At Game Analytics we have implemented some cool libraries, such as HyperLogLog, spacesaver, etc. We could present how we use them and how they work, if there's interest.

You can sign up on meetup:

Happy hacking!
Knut

Heinz Nikolaus Gies

Feb 19, 2014, 8:56:24 AM2/19/14
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I’m out of the country at that date but if we start up again I would definitely be up for the march meeting :)

---
Cheers,
Heinz Nikolaus Gies

signature.asc