Erlounge November

Knut Nesheim

Nov 26, 2012, 6:14:22 AM11/26/12
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

It's time for the last Erlounge for the year! We have a presentation from Andreas Hasselberg on Dialyzer, a type specification tool for Erlang which helps you find bugs and document your code very nicely.

At the last Erlounge someone suggested they could present Cowboy, but I don't remember who it was. Now would be the time to come forward :) Christian Lundgren and I are presenting some Wooga backend related stuff in Stockholm later this week, so we have backup presentations if the Cowboy presentation falls through.

Here's the Lanyrd link:

Thanks
Knut

Knut Nesheim

Nov 27, 2012, 11:26:28 AM11/27/12
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

As mentioned in the email yesterday, we have some backup presentations. Christian can't attend, so I'll present "Scalable game servers at Wooga" and take you on a journey of our evolving solutions of how to create something that scales to our needs.

I've updated the lanyrd page:

Hope to see you there!

Knut