User group in february

Knut Nesheim

Feb 18, 2013, 12:22:34 PM2/18/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys and girls,

It's soon time for the Erlang User Group again. Wednesday 27th 19:30. This time it will be hosted at Unitys offices close to Kottbuser Tor, at Ritterstr 11. If you have problems finding it, give me a call on 0176 31211313.

Last month we discussed what talks people would enjoy and many would like to solve a real problem with Erlang code, maybe even together (bring your laptop!) Does anyone have any suggestions for what problem to solve?

There will also be an introduction to Elixir, which is really interesting, especially for those of you who aren't big fans of the Erlang syntax. Sign up here:

Regards
Knut

Knut Nesheim

Feb 26, 2013, 5:13:22 AM2/26/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

For the live coding solving a practical problem I suggest we write some game logic that would be similar to one of the games Wooga makes. It's quite interesting to compare imperative object-oriented game logic with functional and pure game logic. What do you guys think?

Regards
Knut

Florian Odronitz

Feb 26, 2013, 5:15:48 AM2/26/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Sounds interesting, let's do that.
Florian

Knut Nesheim

Feb 27, 2013, 11:29:30 AM2/27/13
to erlang...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder. The meeting is at the Unity offices, at Ritterstr 11 close to Kottbuser Tor. First entrance, second floor.

Knut