jlfe?

Duncan McGreggor

Apr 3, 2014, 12:13:56 PM4/3/14
to erj...@googlegroups.com, Robert Virding
Kresten,

In light of the previous thread (thanks again for your help in getting me on the right track), would there be any interest in a jlfe script?

If so, would you prefer pointing to jerl or copying jerl to jlfe and adding the appropriate options to run the LFE shell?

Hrm... perhaps the best place for this is actually in the LFE codebase... (so I've added Robert again to cc!).

Duncan McGreggor

Apr 6, 2014, 5:17:20 PM4/6/14
to erj...@googlegroups.com, Robert Virding
For the time being, I've come up with a solution that works very well for LFE projects: putting jerl and jlfe REPL support into lfetool:
  https://github.com/lfe/lfetool/commit/a2418193d066ff3e4d67af35cd2c1cadf08d1b6e

If at a future date, either LFE or Erjang ends up with a definitive Lisp-Flavored-Erjang REPL script, lfetool can switch to using that :-)