org.erjang.kilim_builder.KilimBuilder?

JetztGradNet

Apr 22, 2011, 11:09:22 AM4/22/11
to Erjang
Hi all,

I'm interested in Erjang and started to explore the code. The Eclipse
project references a kilim builder, which probably performs the
required weaving operation. I think this might be necessary to really
build (and debug) the project from within Eclipse.

Where can I get this Kilim builder? Is there a source for a
corresponding plugin? The class name places it in the Erjang
namespace, but I couldn't find the code on Krestens or Triforks GitHub
accounts.

Any help?

Thanks,

Wolfgang

Kresten Krab Thorup

Apr 23, 2011, 5:15:20 AM4/23/11
to erj...@googlegroups.com, Erjang
Hi,

The KilimBuilder was a hack I worked on long ago but never finished. You need to build Erjang with ant using the enclosed build XML.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Happy hacking!

Kresten

--
301 Moved Permanently
Email: Kresten Krab Thorup <kre...@krab.dk>

JetztGradNet

Apr 28, 2011, 8:12:08 AM4/28/11
to Erjang
Thanks, Kresten!

> The KilimBuilder was a hack I worked on long ago but never finished. You need to build Erjang with ant using the enclosed build XML.

Did you encounter any obstacles or simply didn't get around to finish
it? Do you still have the code somewhere and are willing to share it?

Do you know how waeving influences debugging in Eclipse, i.e. do the
line numbers reported from the class file still match the actual
source code? Or does the waeving process change too much of the class
so as to be useful when stepping through the code?

Wolfgang