One word

Heather

Aug 13, 2014, 9:58:16 AM8/13/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
We haven't done this in awhile (I'm a slacker, I know). For a friday post on the Runner's Notes blog: Describe your running self in one word.

~ Heather C.

Paul Bressan

Aug 13, 2014, 10:08:27 AM8/13/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
mirror​

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:58 AM, Heather <zipd...@gmail.com> wrote:
We haven't done this in awhile (I'm a slacker, I know). For a friday post on the Runner's Notes blog: Describe your running self in one word.

~ Heather C.

Mike Vieyra

Aug 13, 2014, 10:11:23 AM8/13/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Persistent

Patrick Dwyer

Aug 13, 2014, 10:14:38 AM8/13/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
Injured :-(

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 13, 2014, at 9:58 AM, "Heather" <zipd...@gmail.com> wrote:

We haven't done this in awhile (I'm a slacker, I know). For a friday post on the Runner's Notes blog: Describe your running self in one word.

~ Heather C.

Dee

Aug 14, 2014, 8:55:14 AM8/14/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com