Runner's Wish list

Heather

Dec 3, 2014, 4:13:39 PM12/3/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com
For a blog post: What running-related gift are you hoping to find under the tree this year?

~ Heather

Cronk, Amy

Dec 3, 2014, 4:15:30 PM12/3/14
to erie-run...@googlegroups.com

NYC marathon entry or Boston not picky (wishful thinking )

Realistically New running jacket and lights

Amy K. Cronk CIC,API, AIS, AINS

Lead Personal lines Underwriter

 1-877-758-3743 ext 1081

Fax 814-461-2862

Cell 814-969-9830

image002

image002

----------------------------------------- Disclaimer: This message (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended only for the addressee(s). This message may contain information that is protected by one or more legally recognized privileges. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, I did not intend to waive, and I do not waive, any legal privilege or the confidentiality of the message. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your computer and network without saving it in any manner. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.