Conference papers

Norman Fiering

Oct 24, 2010, 11:10:29 AM10/24/10
to Paula Stahmer, John L. Giegerich, Jr., Pastor jimichael Engels, Gottfried Paasche, Giles Jackson, Leon C. Martel, Terry A. Simmons, Bill Cane, Rev. Robert Pollard, Prof. Darrol Bryant, Edward Casey, Dean C. Allard, Michael E. Moore, Timothy C. McFarland, Otto Kroesen, Peyton G. Craighill, Wayne Cristaudo, Jeffrey L. Horrell, John Floberg, Stephen Flanders, C. Russell Keep, Ronald D. Guttman, MD, Andrew T. Fields, Father Bruno Barnhart, Richard Feringer, Frank H. Desmond, Feico Houweling, Jason Frank Ewert, Harold Stahmer, Raymond Huessy, Christopher Bodecker, James B. Jordan, Jan Kroeze, Carroll J. Bourg, Wim van der Schee, Leo O. Harris, Frederick A. Stahl, Paul Reist, Steven Wolfe, Paul Lee, Cristian Pennington, Svein Loeng, Robert Castle, Nick Ruiter, Willem Leenman, Malcolm B. Decker, Hugh Heclo, Bruce Boston, E. Christian Kopff, Theodore Weymouth, Hans Huessy, Clinton Gardner, Emeth Hesed, Prof. Donald Pease, John E. Lampe, Paul Mendes-Flohr, Mark Huessy, Andrew Stern, Benjamin Fiering, Donald K. Wilson, W. D. J. Stoppelenburg, Rick Worrell, Norman Fiering, Rev. Clyde F. Bowie, Alton V. Thorpe, ERH Google, Peter J. Leithart, Bogumil Jarmulak, Paul R. Myers, Anne Smith Easley, John Baldwin, Michael McDuffee, Michael Wells, Jason O. Fiering, Charles Hartman, Howard B. Germain, Helmuth Von Moltke, William A. Lewis, Justin M. Reynolds, Doug Floyd, Norman Weissman, Fred Berthold, Rev. Kenneth Frazier, Wilford Saunders, Mr. Dana Hussey, David Squire, Glenn A. Moots, David Goldman
Dear ERH Society members:

A bound set of the papers prepared for the conference on William James's Moral Equivalent of War and ERH's Social Representation of Truth (Nov. 12-13) can be had for the asking  (plus a small payment of $20.00/for overseas, $25).

The contents are: Paul Lee, "A Moral Equivalent of War"; Justin Reynolds,"'The Star of My Americanization': ERH's Discovery of William James and the Fading of an American Dream"; Mike McDuffee, "A Re-Reading of ERH's Christian Philosophy of History in the Era of God's Return"; Clinton Gardner, "Camp William James and ERH's Vision of Chrisitianity in the Third Millennium"; Svein Loeng, "ERH and Andragogy"; William Young, "ERH, Rosenzweig, and the Work of Education"; Andreas Leutzsch, "Rethinking Planetary Service"; Feico Houweling, "How Does Our Life Bear Fruit?: The Unfinished Story of Rosenstock-Huessy Huis in Haarlem, the Netherlands"; Otto Kroesen, "Planetary Internships and Cultural Diversity"; Norman Fiering, "ERH on the Structure of Significant Lives".  Total number of pages is 215.

The price is the exact cost of copying, binding, packaging, and postage. Those who registered for the conference will be receiving a set in the mail next week; other contributors are getting a complimentary copy.

If you would like a set, please order it by e-mail or post, but do not send payment until after I confirm that a copy has been put in the mail to you.

Many thanks.

Norman

Norman Fiering
(Director and Librarian, Emeritus
John Carter Brown Library)
Correspondence should be directed to:
P. O. Box 603233, Providence, RI 02906

NoWei...@aol.com

Oct 24, 2010, 12:20:58 PM10/24/10
to erhso...@googlegroups.com
Dear Norman Fiering:

Please send me a copy of the Conference papers.  I understand you will bill me later.

Norman Weissman
86 Valley Shores Drive
Guilford, CT  06437

Thank You !

Norman Fiering

Oct 24, 2010, 1:08:06 PM10/24/10
to Norman Fiering
Dear ERH Society members,

I should have emphasized in my message about ordering conference papers that your reply should be directed to me alone, and obviously not sent to the entire list of members, which can happen inadvertently in some cases.