2011 Human Race Santa Cruz - Community Business Partner

Paul Lee

May 2, 2011, 6:03:10 PM5/2/11
to ERHSo...@googlegroups.com
Walk for Change!

Dear Friend

The Human Race is a nationwide community fundraising event for nonprofit organizations, schools, and faith based organizations.

The Human Race is the Central Coast's largest collaborative community fundraiser, and features a walkathon and fun run beginning at Natural Bridges State Park and winding along one of our most beautiful natural resources � West Cliff Drive. Organizations and businesses recruit walkers / runners / pledge-gatherers to raise funds. Participating nonprofit organizations receive at least 75% or more of monies collected and the Volunteer Center receives the remaining percentage to coordinate and stage the event.

I am contacting local businesses to partner with in raising awareness, support, and financial contributions for (Insert Non-Profit Organization). I have targeted local businesses that embrace the local community and have selected (Insert Business Name) as one of the premier local businesses in Santa Cruz County. Together we can make a difference in our community by simply pledging to give a financial donation to our sponsored organization (Insert Non-Profit Name).

If you would like to contact me to further discuss our partnership, please email me at (Insert Personal Email Here).

Thank you for making a difference in our community!

In Community Spirit,

(Insert Name Here)

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Volunteer Centers of Santa Cruz County

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=446181&u=446181-326519688&e=4504402440

Paul Lee