Alt+Backspace does not work in terminal mode

閲覧: 14 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

pdg

未読、
2016/08/26 13:37:112016/08/26
To: ErgoEmacs
The keyboard shortcut Alt+Backspace (bound to backward-kill-word) works in a window but not in terminal mode (emacs -nw), on Ubuntu 16.04.  It does work when Ergoemacs is not loaded, so I know it's not a terminal problem.

Strangely, I can tell that Ergoemacs is seeing the keys, because if I press another shortcut like Ctrl+K after trying Alt+Backspace, I get a message like this:

Alt+Backspace Alt+Backspace Alt+Backspace Ctrl+K is disabled!

Any ideas? This is unfortunate since Ctrl+Backspace also doesn't work due to terminal issues (it generates a Ctrl+H instead).

-Paul

pdg

未読、
2016/08/26 13:41:282016/08/26
To: ErgoEmacs
I should clarify that this is with ergoemacs-mode, not the full ergoemacs.

-Paul

Matthew Fidler

未読、
2016/08/29 19:46:432016/08/29
To: ErgoEmacs
ergoemacs mode handles keys differently than emacs in the terminal.  This allows M-o and the arrow keys to work.  I will try to look into it, but I'm a bit strapped for time. There is a command that shows the most recent keypress history.  On the gui it is in the help menu.  I'll try to look into it soon.

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件