How to publish a dataset sub-list with its own url?

Amedeo Fadini

May 31, 2024, 10:31:11 AMMay 31
to ERDDAP
Hello Everybody,

our ERDDAP instance is  working again. I would thank you again for the support I've got  last year [1]

Currently this node is part of a federated note as a legacy of a cooperation project.

https://erddap-adriaclim.cmcc-opa.eu/erddap/index.html

(I steel need to investigate why some of the dataset are not published in the federated ERDDAP, any commment is welcome).
I would like to add other datasets to the server as this can be our institution's main *dap endpoint but I'd like also to keep this list of 12 datasets  separeted, as they're part of the project.

I know that is possible to use the categorize tool  but i wonder if I can set up a dedicated url path like is created for erddap/griddap or erddap/tabledap.

Maybe is it possibile to create datasets.xml with nested structure?

--
Amedeo Fadini
Technologist

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal

May 31, 2024, 3:04:52 PMMay 31
to Amedeo Fadini, ERDDAP
Hi Amedeo:

For your first question as to why some of the federated datasets aren't loading, with go through the log file looking for the datasetID, and find the error message(s). If you are unsure of how to fix the error, send along the message. Or if you want to save a little time, touch one of the datasets in the flag directory, go to the status page to flush the log, and the error message should be near the bottom of the log file.

As for your second question, I don't have a quick answer, will have to think about it and get back to you. Others may have a more firm answer.

-Roy
> --

**********************
**********************