EDDTableAggregateRows + EDDTableFromErddap with Constraints?

Scott Bruce

May 23, 2024, 11:56:41 AMMay 23
to ERDDAP
Hi folks,

I'm attempting to build a dataset using EDDTableAggregateRows to marry together the results from various other datasets, however, I only require a subset from some of the source datasets.

My hope is to be able to constrain those source queries by time and location using EDDTableFromErddap or a similar option.

Setting the defaultDataQuery is a fragile and incomplete solution at best since the aggregate dataset will still have access to the full width and breadth of the source datasets.

Is there a way to leverage the capabilities of EDDTableFromErddap and constrain the results to fit within prescribed limits?

Is there a better dataset type I should be using for this task?

Best regards,
Scott