ERDDAP AWS help

Kim Hyde - NOAA Federal

Mar 27, 2024, 6:04:12 PMMar 27
to ERDDAP
Hello all,
I tried a couple times to reply in my original thread (ERDDAP AWS, last post Oct 30th), but it appears the messages have been deleted.

After fixing a couple of issues with my files, I am still having problems loading files from AWS. I didn't see anything obvious in the DasDds log or output, but the log file says it is unable to load the dataset.  Our ERDDAP container has been rebuilt since I started this (I took a 5 month ERDDAP hiatus) so something may have changed internally, but these errors are different than the ones I was getting when we had credential errors so I'm not sure what to think of them.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Kim

*** constructing EDDGridFromFiles duPontavice_bottom_temp_aws
1 rows in old dirTable
48 rows in old fileTable
doQuickRestart=false
48 files found in /home/erddap/data/bottomtemp_cache/
regex=.*\.nc recursive=true pathRegex=.* time=1056ms
old nBadFiles size=0
old fileTable size=48   nFilesMissing=0
fileTable updated; time=0ms

  tFileNamePA.size=48
  dirTable.nRows=1
  fileTable.nRows=48
    fileTableInMemory=false
    nUnchanged=48
    nRemoved=0 (nNoLastMod=0, nNoSize=0)
    nReadFile=0 (nDifferentModTime=0 nNew=0) readFileCumTime=0 ms avg=0ms
datasets.xml error on line #1038
While trying to load datasetID=duPontavice_bottom_temp_aws (after 1087 ms)
java.lang.RuntimeException: datasets.xml error on or before line #1038: NullPointerException: Cannot load from object array because "this.sourceAxisValues" is null
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDD.fromXml(EDD.java:486)
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.LoadDatasets.run(LoadDatasets.java:364)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot load from object array because "this.sourceAxisValues" is null
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDDGridFromFiles.<init>(EDDGridFromFiles.java:1136)
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDDGridFromNcLow.<init>(EDDGridFromNcLow.java:96)
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDDGridFromNcFiles.<init>(EDDGridFromNcFiles.java:103)
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDDGridFromFiles.fromXml(EDDGridFromFiles.java:302)
 at gov.noaa.pfel.erddap.dataset.EDD.fromXml(EDD.java:445)
 ... 1 more

DasDds_log_aws_20240326.log
log_20240327.txt
DasDds_aws_20240327.out.txt

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal

Mar 27, 2024, 6:22:08 PMMar 27
to Kim Hyde - NOAA Federal, ERDDAP
HI Kim:

Please send the relevant parts of your datasets.xml, making sure to sanitize it first.

-Roy
> --
> <DasDds_log_aws_20240326.log><log_20240327.txt><DasDds_aws_20240327.out.txt>

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst
NOAA/NMFS
Environmental Research Division
Southwest Fisheries Science Center
***Note new street address***
110 McAllister Way
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831)-420-3666
Fax: (831) 420-3980
e-mail: Roy.Men...@noaa.gov www: https://www.pfeg.noaa.gov/

Message has been deleted

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal

Mar 29, 2024, 10:05:33 AMMar 29
to Kim Hyde - NOAA Federal, ERDDAP
Hi KIm:

Can you point me to where can download one or two files from the dataset that is not working.

Thanks,

-Roy