Some old Catalina/Tomcat/ context configs switched up heads up

Joeseph Smith

Jun 15, 2024, 10:54:53 AMJun 15
to ERDDAP
Hey all,

Just a heads up: don't know if this will be useful to anyone, but in diagnosing our ERDDAP instance this week I stumbled upon some logs notifying me of the following regarding a couple settings in context.xml:

```
14-Jun-2024 06:09:53.014 WARNING [main] java.util.ArrayList.forEach Name = erddap Property maxActive is not used in DBCP2, use maxTotal instead. maxTotal default value is 8. You have set value of "50" for "maxActive" property, which is being ignored.
14-Jun-2024 06:09:53.015 WARNING [main] java.util.ArrayList.forEach Name = erddap Property maxWait is not used in DBCP2 , use maxWaitMillis instead. maxWaitMillis default value is PT-0.001S. You have set value of "-1" for "maxWait" property, which is being ignored.

```

Have a good weekend!

-Joe

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal

Jun 15, 2024, 11:20:32 AMJun 15
to Joeseph Smith, ERDDAP
Thanks. I assume this is ERDDAP 2.23 running Java 17?

-Roy
> --

**********************
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst
NOAA/NMFS
Environmental Research Division
Southwest Fisheries Science Center
***Note new street address***
110 McAllister Way
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831)-420-3666
Fax: (831) 420-3980
e-mail: Roy.Men...@noaa.gov www: https://www.pfeg.noaa.gov/

Joeseph Smith

Jun 17, 2024, 9:51:43 AMJun 17
to Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal, ERDDAP
Correct: docker container -
axiom/docker-erddap:2.23-jdk17-openjdk

Joeseph Smith (he/him/his)

Cyberinfrastructure Engineer

734-972-8096

www.glos.org

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn

My mom was born and raised in Wyandotte, Michigan, named after the Wyandot branch of the Huron Tribe.
My dad was born and raised partly in Lansing and mostly in Newaygo, Michigan, the latter thought to be named after Chief Nuwagon, or Nah-way-gon of the Ojibwe, Ojibwa, Chippewa, or Saulteaux Anishinaabe.
Mom and dad would settle, birth, and raise me in Ypsilanti, Michigan, home of Eastern Michigan University and at one point the Hurons, but that got changed to the Eagles.
And now I reside in Saline, MI, just south of Ann Arbor, MI. The former is where indigenous came to hunt, and also collect salt; the latter the Potawatomi had a couple villages.
Now, and for the rest of my life, I work such that when I die, the indigenous will have taken back more than they gave up in my life.
At a bare minimum - minimize or eliminate the dissonance between reality and consciousness.