Can not see the images using the ECWP Plugin for ArcGIS 10.0

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Feb 24, 2013, 7:56:08 PM2/24/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

Can not see the images using the ECWP Plugin for ArcGIS 10.0
By InINSW in ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum

We have successfully installed the ECW for ArcGIS Desktop 2011 version 11.1 Build 635.

We are using ArcGIS 10.0 Service Pack 2 (build 3200)

When I click on the ECW plugin in ArcMap, put in our Apollo Advantage URL, click connect, Search for Keywords with spot, I only get 5 out of 10 results displayed in the ERDAS apollo Browser

In the Data manager I see the following

Why can I not see the other images?  When I add the WMS service in ArcGIS I see all the images as seen here.

You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone created a new thread, or replied to a topic within this forum, ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum.

To unsubscribe:

  1. To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.
  2. To stop all notifications of any updated items from Intergraph Geospatial Forum, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".