need help urgently.....

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Apr 23, 2013, 7:11:07 AM4/23/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

need help urgently.....
By rafeeqmuthayil in ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum

i am fresher in erdas imaging , in running modeler it showing the parse error...

please help me to write the program... this is my question??

have three img files a b c

want to check this three condtions

1. (a-b)GT 0.0003

2. (a-b)LT 0.0002

3. (a-b)GT 0.00075

other values want to write 99

please help me

----------------------------------
You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone created a new thread, or replied to a topic within this forum, ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum.

To unsubscribe:

  1. To unsubscribe from this item only, visit the item link and turn off notifications.
  2. To stop all notifications of any updated items from Intergraph Geospatial Forum, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Apr 23, 2013, 2:32:15 PM4/23/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

Re: need help urgently.....
By Donn Rodekohr in ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum

I look at the calendar and see that it is the end of the semester... panicked students looking for quick answers to subject they should have been studying for the past 3 months.  Maybe this is not the case here...

The solution depends upon more information, namely, what version of the software are you running?

----------------------------------
You were sent this email because you opted to receive email notifications when someone responded to this thread.

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Apr 24, 2013, 1:26:47 AM4/24/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

Re: need help urgently.....
By Timo Ikola in ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum

As a starting point in generally copy-paste of the equation you have tried would be a good place to start helping you rather than just asking forum write the whole equation to yourself.

From my studies I remember a moment when we made a excercise together with a friend. His comment was always that there is no rush as there is still two-three months left to complete the task. In last evening at 2am he phoned and said - now we have run out the time and we can not complete this in time - that's life :-)

timo

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Apr 26, 2013, 12:41:01 PM4/26/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

Re: need help urgently.....
By Donn Rodekohr in ERDAS ECW/JP2 SDK Desktop, Version 4.2 (Read-Only and Read/Write), ECW Plug-ins, and imagery viewers Forum

Guess it wasn't that urgent....