Re: Incompatible Intel TBB versions

閲覧: 17 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

未読、
2013/08/22 7:23:182013/08/22
To: erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

Re: Incompatible Intel TBB versions
By damiandixon in ERDAS ECW JPEG2000 SDK

Thanks Chris,

I've been able to build GDAL 1.10 with the new SDK.

However we used the C++ API with some internally developed code.

The C++ API is documented in the new SDK (PDF) but the headers appear to be missing. Is this an oversight?

Regards

Damian

  2. To stop all notifications of any updated items from Intergraph Geospatial Forum, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

未読、
2013/08/22 22:54:472013/08/22
To: erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

By Chris Tweedie in ERDAS ECW JPEG2000 SDK

Damian the headers are certainly included. On windows the location is C:\Intergraph\ERDAS ECW JPEG 2000 SDK 5.0\include\*.h and similar on Linux.

If you cant find any headers then either you are only looking in the redistributables folder or the product didnt install correctly. Otherwise if a specific file is missing please supply that info

Chris

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

未読、
2013/08/23 4:09:222013/08/23
To: erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

By damiandixon in ERDAS ECW JPEG2000 SDK

I will take another look when I get back from holiday in a weeks time.

Thanks Damian

全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送