ECW JPEG2000 SDK Security Vulnerability (CVE-2010-3599)

Intergraph Geospatial Forum - Automated Email

Aug 8, 2013, 8:30:20 AM8/8/13
to erdas-communitie...@googlegroups.com

ECW JPEG2000 SDK Security Vulnerability (CVE-2010-3599)
By Chris Tweedie in ERDAS ECW JPEG2000 SDK

To any third-party concerned about this CVE vulnerability commonly reported by NESSUS, we have an Advisory document available at http://geospatial.intergraph.com/Libraries/Tech_Docs/ECW_JP2_SDK_-_Security_Advisory.sflb.ashx

This document has been provided since January to customers via Intergraph Support, but in the interest of transparency is now available for all users.

If anyone has any further questions or concerns about the relvance of this vulnerability please let me know

Chris

  2. To stop all notifications of any updated items from Intergraph Geospatial Forum, go to Edit Profile, click on the Site Options tab, then under Email Configuration, set Send Notifications to "No".