Meeting reminder January 27th 2022

Jacqueline Satterlee

Jan 20, 2022, 3:23:55 PM1/20/22
to ERASART GOOGLE
Hello Erasart,

Our next meeting (and first meeting of the year) is scheduled for next week on Thursday.

Thursday 1/27/22  at 7:00 pm at the Arnot Art Museum.  As usual, Rick Pirozzolo will start off our new year. :-)

Stay safe and warm,

Betsy Drake

FYI:
 Help Fill the Sleigh! Keep our community warm and fed this winter.
Throughout December and January 2022 the Museum will collect non-perishable food items for donation to Elmira's Community Kitchen and new or like-new winter outerwear for the Samaritan Center. Bring in a donation for one of these worthy organizations and you will receive FREE ADMISSION to the current exhibitions and entry into a drawing for a year-long Museum Membership.

Susan Perkins

Jan 22, 2022, 12:06:41 PM1/22/22
to era...@googlegroups.com
Not vaccinated.  What does Rick say??  Will wear my mask.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2022, at 3:31 PM, Jacqueline Satterlee <jcsat...@hotmail.com> wrote:

--
Replies to posts can be sent to jcsat...@hotmail.com