Fwd: Member Update - Ruth Donnocker - Died 21 August 2021 - Condolences information in Text below

Jacqueline Satterlee

May 5, 2022, 9:07:40 PM5/5/22
to ERASART GOOGLE

Ruth Donnocker - Died 21 August 2021 - Condolences information -

Condolences to:

Rev. Dr. Bobbie Groth
707 Hawthorne Avenue
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53172

Rev. Groth is her Cousin and one of the Co-executors of her estate.

He thanked us for the "lovely directory we sent to her.  He will put it with things of hers that he is keeping in Remembrance.

When Covid conditions allow, his sister and he will have her memorial service, which will be a tribute to her and at which her art will be available for purchase (to benefit the church Unitarian Church, which she attended.

If we would like to receive information on the memorial service and art sale for a newsletter to our members, when it becomes available, we can reach Rev. Dr. Bobbie Groth at the above address, or send an email to him at goose...@gmail.com, which he would appreciate very much.

Mary Adamus