Palette

Jacqueline Satterlee

Dec 29, 2021, 6:19:15 PM12/29/21
to ERASART GOOGLE

Dear ERAS Members,
I have some wonderful news to share with you all about our Palette Exhibit at the Arnot Art  Museum.  Congratulations!!  Three works of art have been or are in the process of being sold.  As always, for the past 80 plus years, the museum gets a 40% commission on the sale and you get 60%  - please see page 7 of the Directory, #3.  If you have sold, Lisa Chalk, Guest Services at the museum has called you to make you aware of the sale.

REMINDER # 1:
PICKUP is 12 to 2 on SATURDAY January 8.  See you then!

REMINDER #2:
Only a few have paid dues for next year.  They are due in January because of the change in our fiscal year.  Palette Pickup would be an ideal time to take care of this.

Congratulations to all for a wonderful show again this year.

Always,
Barbara Kurcoba

Sent from my iPad

Susan Perkins