Fwd: Ruth Donnocker

Jacqueline Satterlee

Jan 30, 2022, 1:39:18 PM1/30/22
to ERASART GOOGLE
I was sorry to hear about the passing of Ruth Donnocker.  Some of you may remember her from the portrait painting group or from our meetings.

Connie sent me this email (see below)  with some details about Ruth.  However we don't have an address for condolences.   Ruth was a lovely lady, full of stories about her teaching in the UK.  She will be missed.
Thank you Connie for keeping in touch! :-)

PS:
After many searches for a program to update the Erasart website. I finally found out how to upload to the site directly!  I know we now have a beautiful new website, but I hate to lose all the information on the old one.
I updated the first page (calendar) and the exhibitors' page. I'll update the other pages little by little, mostly as an archive.

Jackie