Update from Delores

Jacqueline Satterlee

Mar 30, 2022, 1:41:38 PM3/30/22
to ERASART GOOGLE

      I saw Mary Mann and she was SO delighted to see her painting on the directory and it came just the right time.

       She moved in with her son, then he hit a deer on Jerusalem Hill and was killed about 2-3 weeks ago.

        Now she is back home and her daughter is moving in with her .
         Her eye sight is bad, when she talked to me, she was looking pass me. But could see her painting close to her eyes.

       She has a NEW phone number

She wanted to thank everyone and enjoyed her time with ERAS.

Thanks.  Delores

PS.  i just talked to Delores and she will be going to the Rochester Hospital Saturday, for a few days. She sounds in good spirits.

Jackie