EQL5-Android is here! (port of EQL5 to the Android platform)

polos

Jul 4, 2017, 10:13:33 AM7/4/17
to eql-user
I finally got a first example to work, see 'tic-tac-toe' example, of course using both QML and Lisp!

https://gitlab.com/eql/EQL5-Android

Enjoy!

polos

Jul 6, 2017, 1:17:48 AM7/6/17
to eql-user
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:13:33 PM UTC+2, polos wrote:
I finally got a first example to work, see 'tic-tac-toe' example, of course using both QML and Lisp!

I tried to add the "clock" example, and it worked without modifying the Lisp code!
So even traditional QWidgets work on Android.

polos

Jul 9, 2017, 11:26:11 AM7/9/17
to eql-user
On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:13:33 PM UTC+2, polos wrote:
I finally got a first example to work, see 'tic-tac-toe' example, of course using both QML and Lisp!

If you want to try the APK for ARM, please go here and click on "tic-tac-toe (ministro)":

https://www.reddit.com/r/lisp/comments/6l7hdc/eql5android_ecl_qt_on_android_platform/

(p)   <-- you will only understand when you will have seen the "splash text" ;)

Cheers

polos

Jul 9, 2017, 12:28:23 PM7/9/17
to eql-user
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 5:26:11 PM UTC+2, polos wrote:
(p)   <-- you will only understand when you will have seen the "splash text" ;)

If you don't have an android device, you're allowed to cheat by looking at:

https://gitlab.com/eql/EQL5-Android/tree/master/screenshots