EQL5: upcoming Android port

polos

Jul 3, 2017, 3:23:49 PM7/3/17
to eql-user
Hi all,

I'm currently working hard to port EQL5 to the Android platform (except the web and multimedia modules, which are not supported on Android).

Of course, QML is the way to go on that platform.

I've encountered so many hurdles so far, I can't even remember them all. But I will keep fighting (I like to win!!).

So, this is the place I will report of the progress (or failure) of that new project, called "EQL5-Android", which will need a whole separate toolchain for building android apps, but not too different from what you are used to, if you build desktop executables.

Read me later...

Paul