EQL5: 'my_app/' template now integrated with ASDF (with dependencies from Quicklisp)

polos

Jul 21, 2017, 12:30:19 PM7/21/17
to eql-user
I'm obviously not a really serious developer (you might have guessed already), since I did stay away from such basic tools like ASDF until two-thousand-seventeen...

But I will always catch up, given enough time (and some user request: yess, this part would be yours; but since you never complain...)

So, you'll finally find ASDF integration in the 'my_app/' template, having even a Quicklisp dependency, compiling everything in 1 (one) executable.

Paul