Re: [SOLVED] Validation Check Failure, what step am I missing? meta@dtb:uid content 'null' should conform to unique-identifier in content.opf

Michael Joyner

Jun 14, 2013, 2:14:58 PM6/14/13
to epu...@googlegroups.com

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Michael Joyner <mic...@newsrx.com> wrote:

Hello all,

1st, Thanks for such an easy to use, SENSIBLE library.

2nd, I am getting a validation error after assigned an ISBN to an epub:

meta@dtb:uid content 'null' should conform to unique-identifier in content.opf

This is the code fragment I am using to do the assignment with:

Identifier isbn = new Identifier(Identifier.Scheme.ISBN, isbnFormatted);
        isbn.setBookId(true);
meta.addIdentifier(isbn);

OK, poking and prodding indicated that I was missing an entry with scheme="uid" so I did the following, and it seems to validate fine now:

        Identifier uid = new Identifier();
        uid.setScheme("uid");
        uid.setValue(isbn13);
        idList.add(uid);