eInvoicing/financial document format

ranadeep bhuyan

Aug 4, 2017, 11:50:31 PM8/4/17
to epub...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Need one small help in reaching out the right set of people.

Currently business mostly use PDF, MS word to generate financial documents into digital format. Every organization/small entities uses/generate with their own format when it comes to tempting or branding or beautification of content in those documents.

Issues we face while converting those documents from one format to another. There are a bunch of Online software providing editing and formatting of PDF or word doc. However they are not responsive in device view ports like we can do in HTML5/css.

There are online soft wares to create html views, like wordpress, html markups - however they do not follow some kind of standards such that they (those templates/views) can be used outside of the scope that software. Transformation and conversion of one format to another becomes a night mere.

Is there a way to bring in a common format like ePUB, or some other format including html tags, JSON structures etc?

Could you please suggest w3c/IDPF is the right place to approach or Whom do I reach out to?

A useful pointer to any connect is much appreciated.

regards,
Ranadeep

Ray Tayek

Aug 14, 2017, 8:19:57 PM8/14/17
to epub...@googlegroups.com
On 8/4/2017 8:50 PM, ranadeep bhuyan wrote:

> Is there a way to bring in a common format like ePUB, or some other
> format including html tags, JSON structures etc?
>
> Could you please suggest w3c/IDPF is the right place to approach or Whom
> do I reach out to?
>
> A useful pointer to any connect is much appreciated.

this is probably the wrong place to look (but there might be some
extensions).

you might take a look at here:

http://searchmicroservices.techtarget.com/definition/Financial-Services-Markup-Language-FSML

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FpML

http://schema.org/docs/financial.html

thanks

--
Honesty is a very expensive gift. So, don't expect it from cheap people
- Warren Buffett