paragraph spacing issues

David Prendergast

Apr 25, 2017, 6:05:07 PM4/25/17
to epub...@googlegroups.com
hi guys

have converted an ebook and can’t get rid of spacing in calibre. i have selected remove spacing which has worked in the past and also I have added in extra CSS into the ‘look and feel’ field but still have large gaps. I don’t want to manually have to go through this. Is there a global solution to this?/. see attached ebook

Using Calibre 2.70 on mac. had issues with the newer version as couldn’t edit the ebook and couldn’t view it in Calibre.

any solution guys? You will see the undesired gaps in the book after certain paragraphs.

thanks

David

added in:

p, div {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
}
Big Game, The - Andrew Rajan.epub

BeadCircus.com

Apr 25, 2017, 10:29:16 PM4/25/17
to epub...@googlegroups.com
It seems to be the
page-break-inside: avoid;
I don't know exactly where you want to apply that, but I'm guessing not globally?

Big Game, The - Andrew Rajan.epub