Epub error

David Prendergast

Apr 15, 2015, 11:54:11 AM4/15/15
to epub...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

anyone know in plain English what the exact error is, as follows: only happens with the attached epub file and also a screen grab of the error message. all my other files pass no problem

thanks

David
ANYONE FOR ME ebook.epub
screenshot.jpg

Howard Campbell

Apr 15, 2015, 12:34:24 PM4/15/15
to epub...@googlegroups.com

I can successfully check this pub on my desktop on Win 7, leading me to suspect that the “?” character in the file path as shown in your screen shot is causing the problem. You might try renaming the directory and seeing if that gets you past the problem.

Thanks,

Howard

Ori Idan

Apr 15, 2015, 12:52:02 PM4/15/15
to epub...@googlegroups.com
I have downloaded the file and found only 3 warnings. Nothing critical.
The first warning was about the book id that is not identical between the NCX and the OPF, the other two where about 2 successive semicolons in you CSS file.

--
Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books

David Prendergast

Apr 15, 2015, 1:34:11 PM4/15/15