EPUB CG is live

Matt Garrish

Feb 8, 2017, 3:33:06 PM2/8/17
to epub-work...@googlegroups.com

I see many of the regulars from here starting to appear in the community group, but in case anyone missed that the group is now live in W3C: https://www.w3.org/community/epub3/

Matt

Cramer, Dave

Feb 8, 2017, 3:38:25 PM2/8/17
to epub-work...@googlegroups.com

I see many of the regulars from here starting to appear in the community group, but in case anyone missed that the group is now live in W3C: https://www.w3.org/community/epub3/

Matt

Just a reminder that you don’t have to be an IDPF or W3C member to participate in the community group. But it will ask you to sign into a W3C account. If you don’t have one, just go to https://www.w3.org/accounts/request

Dave
This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.

Matt Garrish

Feb 11, 2017, 10:39:37 AM2/11/17
to epub-work...@googlegroups.com

The publishing business group is also live now: https://www.w3.org/community/publishingbg/

Matt

White, Jason J

Feb 13, 2017, 12:27:03 PM2/13/17
to epub-work...@googlegroups.com

I hope the working group is next on the list to be chartered and established. I did notice a draft a while ago, which is encouraging.

Thank you for your compliance.