FW: publishing@w3c business group meeting

George Kerscher

Mar 12, 2017, 1:10:29 PM3/12/17
to IDPF Members, ePub working group

Dear Past IDPF Members and EPUB Working group folks,

Below is information about the kickoff  meeting being held in London tomorrow Monday March 13. It starts tomorrow at 10:30 a.m. London time. Because of the time change in North America, I believe this is 6:30 a.m. in New York.

We would love to have more of our past IDPF  members attend. The agenda is below, which includes  discussing EPUB 3 ongoing developments  through the EPUB Community Group, which is free for anybody to join.

I will be attending remotely; if you have any questions, you can contact me privately at: kers...@montana.com

Best

George