EPUB Test 0103

Ric Wright

Mar 10, 2014, 3:58:55 PM3/10/14
to epub-testsu...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Excuse me if I am re-hashing something (though I looked through the past archive).

I am running the EPUB Tests against our new Readium build.  EPUB Test 103 seems to be missing the section on SVG fonts?  The eval forms has it, but the test file apparently doesn’t? I synched and built last week.  I verified that the pre-built file on the website is also missing the SVG section.

The SVG section is in a file I built on January 22.

Finally, just checked the sources and the SVG section (fonts-003.xhtml) IS in the sources but apparently doesn’t get built?

Thanks
Ric

Marisa DeMeglio

Mar 10, 2014, 8:15:53 PM3/10/14
to epub-testsu...@googlegroups.com
I just opened EPUB 103 from the website in iBooks and I see a section with SVG font tests (fonts-110 through fonts-160). Have you noticed your issue in other reading systems?

Marisa

Ric Wright

Mar 11, 2014, 8:38:44 AM3/11/14
to epub-testsu...@googlegroups.com
Hm.  Just retested and it seems fine.  I must have just been blanking.  Too much testing, my brain is blurring.  Got to get some help with the testing… :-)

My apologies for the false alarm.

Ric