Rendition:flow tests

Ric Wright

Apr 1, 2014, 4:26:20 PM4/1/14
to epub-testsu...@googlegroups.com
Matt et al,

One of the engineers in our group is wrapping up support for scrollable views.  Essentially, he has implemented support for the rendition:flow set of properties.  Naturally, we want to test them properly so I need to create some content that supports the set of properties as well as per-spine-item overrides.

I have just completed “fleshing” out the FXL tests so I am sort of in the zone.  BTW, the fleshed out files are on DropBox here, in case you are interested.

For the r-f files, would you be interested in my structuring them as test-suite epubs?  I.e. Using the same pattern of files and content so they could be built using your scripts?  I use my own tool for creating/editing them but I could just as easily follow your pattern.  You’d want to test and verify them, of course, but it might be helpful.

Best,
Ric

Ori Idan

Apr 2, 2014, 12:52:02 AM4/2/14
to epub-testsu...@googlegroups.com
Yes Ric,

We'd be happy to get tests for rendition:flow.
You can fork the git project and create a patch so we can easily integrate it into the main repository.

--
Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books