"If e-portfolios are an important element of personalisation what do schools need to do to stimulate their use?"

John Pallister

Nov 9, 2009, 5:58:20 AM11/9/09
to ePortfolios and PLTs
Some interesting questions raised here about Harnessing Technologies
http://tinyurl.com/y8b3mof

I am working on my thinking on personalisation
http://www.slideshare.net/jpallis001/j-pallister-personalisation-ep2009.
I concluded that the ePOrtfoloo process was important and that web-
based curriculum mapping http://www.slideshare.net/jpallis001/pallister-and-mayes-cm-e-portfolio-2009
might help to support the 'independent' personal Learner.

Now starting to explore LAMS to see if that could provide the link
from the Web-based curriculum mapping process, by providing the
learner with access to not only the curiculum/learning menu, but to
usable learning sequences. - I feel a blog post coming on!