free webinar for all Midlands based learning organisations supported by RSC

kev.brace

Jul 3, 2009, 10:02:19 AM7/3/09
to ePortfolios and PLTs
Ben Williams & I have set up an online webinar event using Instant
Presenter as the delivery platform. We are planning 4 or 5 presenters
for the session. Their details to follow shortly.

Subject : Experiences from recent eportfolio pilots

This short online workshop will focus on a number of different
Midlands learning providers who have been involved first hand with the
piloting of eportfolios.

Presenters will be given a slot to discuss their project outcomes. The
aim is to make this a very interactive and focussed session, so each
presenter will be followed immediately by a Q&A session. We have
managed to procure a selection of pilot projects that cover differing
platforms, target user groups, and project aims. The intention is to
share the highs and lows of piloting an eportfolio system/process to
allow others to benefit from our piloteers experiences. Full presenter
and session details will be attached to the agenda in the very near
future.

Minimum access requirements: Computer and broadband internet
connection. A web browser and a pair of headphones. If want to talk to
the presenters include a microphone.

Only 25 places available to RSC supported East & West Midlands JISC
regioanl support centres.

Book online now :

http://info.rsc-wm.ac.uk/events/event_details.asp?eid=453

Regards..

Kevin Brace. CMALT, MSc, Ieng, PDF-ELT

HE Co-ordinator.

JISC Regional Support Centre West Midlands, University of
Wolverhampton,

Technology Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Glaisher Drive,
Wolverhampton WV10 9RU

T: +44 (0)1902 518931

F: +44 (0)1902 824345

E: k.b...@wlv.ac.uk