The AAEEBL Learner for February 2012

Coach Carole

Feb 19, 2012, 7:47:56 PM2/19/12
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
Dear AAEEBL Members,

Once again we thank our colleagues at Virginia Tech for their partnership in work on The AAEEBL Learner.  We especially thank Stephanie Tordoff, a VA Tech writing student who is working with Marc Zaldivar and Teggin Summers on editing, production and layout.

When we started publishing The Learner, back when AAEEBL was a very new organization, our friends at VA Tech stepped up to help us launch the newsletter and have been instrumental in its success.  Since 2009, however, those of us in eportfolio work have found that we keep getting busier and busier.  That phenomenon has not skipped over the team at VA Tech, so we are grateful to have the addition of Stephanie and her capabilities.  In keeping with VA Tech's change of pace, we will make another change with our next issue.  I will become the person to whom submissions are sent, replacing the exceptionally capable Marc Zaldivar on that front.  Marc, Teggin and Stephanie will be responsible for assembling and producing The AAEEBL Learner.

We are exceptionally grateful for all the work that Marc, Teggin, and now Stephanie, have devoted to AAEEBL, and we look forward to our continued work with them.

We post the publication schedule and deadlines for submission on our AAEEBL site.  Please plan to submit an article for our next issue which will have a topical focus on professional development.  We're interested in all kinds of PD related to eportfolio implementation from student training to faculty learning circles.  Photos and graphics are always welcome.  We are also happy share announcements, news and resources.

As usual, this publication is first going to members only and will become available to our full contact list once we publish the next issue.  We hope you enjoy the articles, announcements, news and resources in this issue. Please feel free to contact me with suggestions or feedback.  This newsletter is meant to serve AAEEBL members, so we are, naturally, always interested in hearing how to best do that from your perspective.

Judy Williamson Batson

TAL_v2n4_2011_08a.pdf