FINAL EPCOP WEBINAR FOR 2011

1 view

Coach Carole

Oct 31, 2011, 3:01:52 AM10/31/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
https://sites.google.com/site/eportfoliocommunity/events-actions-2011/final-webinar-for-2011

We invite you to our final E-portfolio Community of Practice webinar for the year to be held on November 8 at 11 am AEDT.

In this session our guest presenters:

Kathryn Rodney from Sunshine Coast TAFE, Queensland and

Pauline Farrell from Box Hill TAFE, Victoria

will share their strategies for choosing and implementing eportfolios.

Take a look at Kathryn’s Prezi here for a quick overview of their selection process: http://prezi.com/sfmqei0ycjja/eportfolios/

Join us on Tuesday November 8 at 11 am AEDT at our Australia e-Series Blackboard Collaborate room: http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz

Please join the Eportfolios Community of Practice here: http://epcop.net.au

Track us in the Eportfolios Facebook group at: http://www.facebook.com/groups/145961032117370?ap=1

Coach Carole

Nov 7, 2011, 5:27:24 AM11/7/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
http://tinyurl.com/29tyznz

Tomorrow's webinar for eportfolio features Pauline Farrell from Box Hill TAFE. Pauline will share their eportfolio experiences from 2011. This may suit some of you who are considering an eportfolio approach to E-learning facilitation and planning to include in a NVELS project proposal.
Come and join us at 11am AEDT in the usual place.

Alexander Hayes

Nov 7, 2011, 5:39:51 AM11/7/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com, Druitt, Narelle, Allison Miller, Hunter, Carole
Thanks Carole.

I've forwarded that to Narelle Druitt who may wish to catch up with you at some point regarding a project that Narelle may manage in 2012.

Allison Miller is aware of the background to this proposal also. I've also cc'd in here Carole Hunter from CSU who has heard my ideas of where e-portfolios could head in the near future.

I feel odd now having connected the dots and now having to migrate quickly to Canberra. This project has a lot of merit methinks in the current political climate ( despite the NBN ) and hopefully I can be drawn into it at some time in the near future.

Leigh Blackall says to say hello too :)

Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,

Alexander Hayes

e: www.alexanderhayes.com
e: www.alexanderhayes.net

m: +61 ( 0 ) 427 99 6984

Skype: alexanderhayes
Twitter:  alexanderhayes
Google: alexanderhayes
LinkedIn: alexanderhayes

*Please notify me directly if you would like to be removed from this correspondent mailing list.

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s).  Access to this email or to information contained in this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not read, use or re-disseminate the information contained in the email.

If you have received this email in error please reply, notifying me the sender, and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.

Coach Carole

Nov 8, 2011, 4:41:09 PM11/8/11
to eportfolio_c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex, I look forward to hearing from her. The webinar was a hufe success yesterday, a good one to finish the suite for the year. recording here.
https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2011-11-07.1447.M.E58F6EDFFA5FA3EDE727DCFB80FBD8.vcr&sid=2008350