AAEEBL ePortfolio (September) Showcase

1 view

Allison Miller

Sep 21, 2011, 3:49:34 AM9/21/11
to Eportfolio_conversations
ePortfolio Showcase
September is ePortfolio Showcase month at AAEEBL
http://www.aaeebl.org/showcase

If you are willing to share your e-portfolio or your students are
willing to share their e-portfolio contact Judy Batson: judybatson @
me.com
To join the Out of Practice Group go to:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Out-of-Practice/177845802289222

Info from the website....
September is ePortfolio Showcase month at AAEEBL, and we'll be
collecting and posting eportfolios as a resource so you can see what
other people are doing about not just talking the talk but also
walking and walk and actually working on their own eportoflios.

You'll see a variety of eportfolios below from single-purpose to in-
process to showcase and course eportfolios. Some people have more
than one eportfolio. Thank-you to those who sent links to their
eportfolios for sharing. If you are willing to share your eportfolio,
please send email to Judy Batson with a brief note about what kind of
eportfolio you're sharing and why you developed one. We will keep
adding to this showcase as new examples arrive.

For those of you who have not yet started your eportfolio, we
recommend that you visit Out of Practice on Facebook where you will
find a group of practitioners who are sharing support and feedback as
they compile their own eportfolios. Led by friend-to-AAEEBL, Wende
Garrison, Out of Practice features resources and conversation about
eportfolio development. If you have wanted to create an eportfolio
for professional or personal reasons, this group is a good place to
start. -Judy Batson