Maven

Ian Clarke

Jun 1, 2011, 6:21:46 AM6/1/11
to epo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for bombarding the list with questions, I'm very excited about EpochX, it seems to be a very nicely designed system.

Is there any chance of "Mavenizing" EpochX?  It would greatly ease development with EpochX as using it would just be a matter of adding a dependency to it.  I believe Maven (and the various tools compatible with it) is quickly becoming the standard for dependency management in Java.

I'm aware of https://github.com/beesdom/epochx but its still on version 1.3.2 and I've had no response to my ticket to upgrade it to 1.4.

Thanks!

Ian.

Tom Castle

Jun 1, 2011, 6:39:28 AM6/1/11
to EpochX
No problem at all. That's why it's here! I'm glad you're finding
EpochX useful.

We're currently working on v2.0 of EpochX which will be using Maven.
But, it is going to be several months yet before it is ready to be
released. So, you may have to create your own Maven project in the
mean time.

Tom

On Jun 1, 11:21 am, Ian Clarke <ian.cla...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry for bombarding the list with questions, I'm very excited about EpochX,
> it seems to be a very nicely designed system.
>
> Is there any chance of "Mavenizing" EpochX?  It would greatly ease
> development with EpochX as using it would just be a matter of adding a
> dependency to it.  I believe Maven (and the various tools compatible with
> it) is quickly becoming the standard for dependency management in Java.
>
> I'm aware ofhttps://github.com/beesdom/epochxbut its still on version

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu

Jun 4, 2011, 12:29:06 PM6/4/11
to EpochX
Dear Ian,

Sorry. I did not see the issue which you've created @beesdom/epochx.

I will try hard to release one with version 1.4. Even we've recently
adopted and are testing now version 1.4.

Regards,
--
vst