User-defined types for grammatical evolution?

Jerry Swan

Oct 27, 2012, 7:46:41 AM10/27/12
to epo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

First of all, thanks for taking the time and effort to make such a solid and well-thought out framework available. I've used the GP module for a number of projects and have found it to integrate better with other APIs than the majority of other GP systems I've used (which all wanted to be the 'top' of the system).

I'm now looking to do some grammatical evolution for both user-defined and heterogeneous types (e.g. productions might include raising an instance of MyAlgebraicType to an integer power).

Is this possible within EpochX? Are there any guiding examples?

Best wishes,

Jerry.