Development status?

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu

Nov 22, 2011, 2:12:07 AM11/22/11
to EpochX
Dear Tom,

I wonder about if there is any active development for EpochX at the
moment. I remember that you were concentrated for a major release,
EpochX 2.

Also, are there any plans for migrating the development repository to
Github at all?

--
vst

Tom Castle

Nov 22, 2011, 7:21:49 AM11/22/11
to EpochX
Hi! Yes, EpochX development is still active and version 2.0 is about
50% complete. Unfortunately, the second half is going to be a little
slow coming because I'm now in the process of writing my PhD thesis. I
wouldn't expect it to be ready for several months still, but it will
definitely appear at some point! The repository will indeed be moving
to GitHub.

Vehbi Sinan Tunalioglu

Nov 23, 2011, 2:46:53 AM11/23/11
to epo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update, Tom.

Please let us know in case that you need labour.

Regards,
--
vst