A Theory of Quantum Mechanics That Suggests Everyone is Immortal

Sadovnik Socratus

Mar 18, 2020, 2:03:27 PM3/18/20
to Epistemology
A Theory of Quantum Mechanics That Suggests Everyone is Immortal
What would you do if you were immortal?
 By  Trevor English ,  March 12, 2020
---
According to one theory in quantum mechanics, you are immortal.
One interpretation of a theory called quantum suicide ironically leads down a train
 of thought that makes your immortality completely absolute.
Now, we're going to be discussing quantum mechanics here, so try to keep your eyes
 from glazing over and stay with me, because at the end of this, you're going to be immortal.
---