Re: [epistemology 13351] Digest for epistemology@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Michael Atovigba

Nov 14, 2015, 1:13:49 AM11/14/15
to episte...@googlegroups.com
Socrates, you posed: Why do cosmologists say: “Before Big Bang there
was no time”?
I m not a cosmologist. So I can't answer this question. My view is
however, that: while attempting a resolution of Riemann Hypothesis in
2010 I realized time happens if there is space and there is motion
from one point to another in that space. Before BigBang there were
neither space nor movement, hence no time.
Mike Atovigba