Book: Quantum Enigma,

Sadovnik Socratus

May 21, 2020, 9:46:48 AM5/21/20
to Epistemology
  Book:   Quantum Enigma,
2006,  by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner.
---
My comment
For most physicists quantum mechanics is not enigma.
Most physicists tend to be pragmatists and  use their
macroscopic  equipment to solve concrete, practical  problem.
They say: ''If it works, it's true.'' and deeper meaning doesn't need.
---
But the authors Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner
 (and few other authors) called the  QM  '' . . . shocking,
 ridiculous, crazy, strange, hard to accept, make no sense . . . . etc ) . . .
from philosophical view . . .  when they tried to understand
the nature of the microworld  (wave-particle duality,
quantum jumps, wavefunction collapses, . . . etc)
---
In my opinion,  if we have the real model of quantum particle
  then the QM can be understood  from philosophical view.
#
We cannot see a single Planck's (h) , or single Boltzmann's (k),
 or a single Einstein's ( E = mc^2 )  but having true model of
quantum particle and thanks to mathematics  and human's logic
we can understand how microworld can work.
=======