Re: [epistemology 13374] Digest for epistemology@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Atovigba

May 25, 2020, 8:37:37 AM5/25/20
to epistemology
Great!

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 18:18 <episte...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sadovnik Socratus <44so...@gmail.com>: May 21 06:46AM -0700

Book: Quantum Enigma,
2006, by Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner.
---
My comment
For most physicists quantum mechanics is not enigma.
Most physicists tend to be pragmatists and use their
macroscopic equipment to solve concrete, practical problem.
They say: ''If it works, it's true.'' and deeper meaning doesn't need.
---
But the authors Bruce Rosenblum and Fred Kuttner
(and few other authors) called the QM '' . . . shocking,
ridiculous, crazy, strange, hard to accept, make no sense . . . . etc ) .
. .
from philosophical view . . . when they tried to understand
the nature of the microworld (wave-particle duality,
quantum jumps, wavefunction collapses, . . . etc)
---
In my opinion, if we have the real model of quantum particle
then the QM can be understood from philosophical view.
#
We cannot see a single Planck's (h) , or single Boltzmann's (k),
or a single Einstein's ( E = mc^2 ) but having true model of
quantum particle and thanks to mathematics and human's logic
we can understand how microworld can work.
=======