Re: [epistemology 13346] Digest for epistemology@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Michael Atovigba

Feb 19, 2015, 9:36:36 PM2/19/15
to episte...@googlegroups.com
Israel, Sir,
Owing to spirit attribute of God who is everywhere, I think we should
take God equals 0.
Proof:
just take any arbitrary point in the globe and move in all infinite
directions as a vector.
The sum of magnitudes of all infinite vectors in the universe equals zero.
Take the abstract vector to stand for any attribute of nature and
there lies the proof.
Just a thought sir.
Mike Atovigba.

On 2/19/15, episte...@googlegroups.com <episte...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Today's topic summary
>
> Group: episte...@googlegroups.com
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email#!forum/epistemology/topics
>

> - God and Soul in Quantum Theory. / By Socratus. / [1 Update]
> http://groups.google.com/group/epistemology/t/c1d38d2110ade53f

> Topic: God and Soul in Quantum Theory. / By Socratus. /
>
> ---------- 1 of 1 ----------
> From: socratus sadovnik <isoc...@gmail.com>
> Date: Feb 18 08:31PM -0800
>
> * God and Soul in Quantum Theory. / By Socratus. /*
>
> *=.*
>
> Can the conception of God and Soul have Physical Background?
>
> My answer is: "Yes, God and Soul have physical background
>
> and can be explained by physical formulas, equations and laws."
>
> I will try to prove my position.
>
> =.
>
> Question: what is God?
>
> The Religious answer:
>
> God is something Absolute, Infinite, Eternal, Spiritual,
>
> the Highest form of Consciousness, Who created everything
>
> in the Universe.
>
> The Physical answer ( in my opinion) is more concrete:
>
> There is an Absolute, Infinite, Eternal Reference Frame and IT is
>
> Vacuum in the condition of Absolute Zero: T=0K,
>
> that take the functions of God and create everything in the Universe.
>
> Zero Vacuum T=0K is a "solo fabric" of creation everything in the Universe.
>
> Zero Vacuum T=0K is a Metaphysical / Spirit World.
>
> How can I prove my opinion?
>
> 1. God does not create this Material World directly Himself.
>
> 2. To create Material World and everything in It, God uses Spiritual
> Particles.
>
> 3. The modern name of these Spiritual Particles is Quantum of Light.
>
> Quantum of Light is most phenomenal particle in the World.
>
> Quantum of Light is the structural essence of the Material World.
>
> The essence of all material objects is Quantum of Light.
>
> Through the behavior of Quantum of Light we can understand
>
> what an Absolute God has the Highest form of Consciousness.
>
> ==========..
>
> a)
>
> In the Vacuum Quantum of Light has maximal speed : c=1
>
> (from our earthly- gravity point of view).
>
> No material particles can ever attain this velocity. It means that this
>
> constant characteristic brings quantum of light to the world which
>
> is different from Material World and this is Vacuum World of Spirits.
>
> b)
>
> Many kinds of so-called different particles (waves) are only different
>
> manifestation / modifications of Quantum of Light.
>
> How can I prove this opinion?
>
> It seems that different particles create different waves:
> EM-waves, Gamma-Radiation waves, Röntgen-Radiation waves,
> Light-Waves, Ultraviolet -waves, Super/Ultra-High-TV-waves,
> Short/Mid/Long wave- length Radio Emission waves . . . but . .
>
> . . . but the energy of each of them is written by formula: E=h*f.
>
> It means that the difference between all these particles / radiations

> [...]

awori achoka

Feb 20, 2015, 12:28:38 AM2/20/15
to episte...@googlegroups.com

If 0 denotes the beginning....(if there was a beginning at all) and since we do not know, who God is...and if zero also represents our not knowing...you could be right.